The job is about coordinating and planning resources, identify which support technician should be allocated in order to fulfill the request from customers and the appropriate service on site and meet all targets.
As required, assign tickets and request to the appropriate support using a ticketing system.
Will assist Project Coordinators / Or managers with coordination and administration responsibilities.
Mainly focus on
• Monitoring, responding quickly and effectively to requests received through the Helpdesk
• Managing requests delivery - first in first out based on priority and ensuring client’s SLA’s are continuously exceeded
• Updating the status of the requests using Manage Engine Software
• Searching for partners/engineers to perform required tasks within agreed planned cost and timeline
• English is mandatory (language of communication)
• High customer services is a must
• English reading - writing - speaking is a must
• High communication skills
• Excellent administrative skills, attention to detail and organization.
• Excellent telephone and call handling skills.
• Ability to work in multicultural environment
• Team player
• Able to work in shift including weekend and bank holiday